Thursday 13 December 2012

Custom Lanyards: Style at Work



As event coordinator for a large health maintenance organization, part of my job responsibilities include theplanning and arrangement of corporate and non-profit health fairs.  Everything from booking the venue, to contracting the participating organizations, to arranging for advertisement, refreshments and entertainment, to negotiating contracts with vendors for supplies… everything to do with everything to do with the event is my obligation.  I should note that it is also my pleasure – I love my job!
I especially love my job when I get to work with wonderful, talented and locally committed vendors.  One such vendor is WIGirl Designs.  I use their services regularly for custom retractable badge reels, beaded lanyards for badges, and cheap custom lanyardsfor my HMO fair booths.  Every booth at every health fair requires that their employee badges be clearly displayed, and each booth merchant invariably wants a custom lanyard on which to display those badges.  No matter what the design, no matter how demanding the booth merchant, no matter how big or how small the order – she always comes through with style and aplomb.  And usually under budget!

We use retractable badge reels on our corporate campus as well, and WIGirlDesigns has been our vendor of choice for these materials for a number of years.  Some of our employees prefer her custom beaded lanyards for badges, adding a dash of style to their otherwise non-descript corporate uniform.
Whether it’s for on-campus use or off-site events, I rely on WIGirlDesigns for all of my cheap custom lanyard needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment