Wednesday 12 December 2012

Beaded Lanyards for Badges: Fashion at Work


I hated my work lanyard.  I am required to display my security badge at all times on corporate property, but the shoe-string rope dangling around my neck with the ugly aluminum clip holding my white plastic  HID card did nothing to compliment my otherwise-stylish corporate attorney wardrobe.  I looked high and low for a fashionable alternative to the hideous noose.  I even considered designing my own beaded lanyards for my security badges, but I’m an attorney, not an artist.
I was fiddling around one day, surfing the web when an unlikely phrase caught my eye.  The catch-phrase was cheap custom lanyards, but the name of the site had me intrigued: WIGirlDesigns.  Curious, I clicked on the link and found myself staring at a beautiful beaded lanyard that looked as though it was designed specifically for me – it featured every predominant color in my wardrobe.  I was hooked!
It is clear that my style-conscious co-workers and I are addicted.  We all have several items in our jewelry boxes that come from WI Girl Designs.  Not only do they make a full line of beautiful custom beaded lanyards, but they also have a complete gallery ofeye-glass holders that look like necklaces.  Their custom designs – which feature Swarovski crystals, sterling silver spacers,hematite beads, pearls, and magnetic or toggle clasps – also include several collections of one-of-a-kind necklaces, bracelets, and special selections of holiday jewelry.
They also design and manufacture unique retractable badge reels and cheap custom lanyards.  Badge Reels are great for keeping ID's, keys, and small tools at a convenient location for use. They attach easily to belt loops, bags, or loose clothing. Retractable badge reels allow your items to be drawn out at arm’s length in any direction to perform a task, and when released, automatically retracts back into its decorative casing.They are a great and less-noticeable choice than lanyards, but serve a similar purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment